1.07.2008

2008

Peace. It's 2008. I'm still working on my mission statement but for now I will tell you that this year, I look foward to Blowing Up! To those who have shown support and continue, I will not forget.
Current works in progress include tracks for Midaz da Beast and Am I Am both out of Orlando. A "remix" album (not American Gangster) will be dropping shortly; The Thump Collection II will be released in Feb and I will still be pushing the first one also cause that shit is timeless!
I don't know how far off we are from releaseing a 3EYES album but there is a real nice video being planned.
My project 'wish list' has me and Thrax putting together a few butters and a Various Artist album produced by me.
Big ups to my man Pistol & uncle Jeff (JHPZY). I will be out there before long! Let's make it work when I reach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.